The PROLiNK® PIC1008WN True Plug & Play Wireless-N Outdoor IP Camera is designed to work well with both home and commercial environments. While the new PIC1008WN shares all core characteristics of its hugely successful predecessor PIC1006WN-HD, the PIC1008WN offers an IP66 rated enclosure which provides a full protection against dust particles and powerful water jets.
The camera also supports High-Definition Megapixel recording and Dual-lens automatic day/ night switching. This is great for monitoring in retail establishments such as warehouses or convenience stores.
Better yet, the PIC1008WN uses Power over Ethernet technology which allows electrical power to pass through the Ethernet cable and this enables the camera to be mounted anywhere especially when no electrical wall socket is available nearby.
Also, the PIC1008WN comes with motion and sound detection that helps to minimize false detections under different circumstances. Once the IP camera set-up is completed, you can access the PIC1008WN remotely via computer, tablet and/or smartphone for live video monitoring.
- High-Definition MegaPixel
- High definition 720p with 1280 x 800 resolution at 30fps. Supports the latest H.264 technology in video compression.
- Dual-lens & Sensors for Day and Night Operation
- PIC1008WN automatically selects the Day/ Night-time lens depending on the illumination level. No IR Cut Filter required; reduces the risk of mechanical failure.
- Push Notification Alert
- Any alert triggered by the Motion or Sound sensor will be delivered instantly to your mobile devices as a form of a push notification.
- One Touch Wi-Fi Security Setup (WPS)
- Instantly establish a secure wireless connection between the camera and router by simply pressing the WPS button on both devices.
- Multiple Recording Methods
- Record directly to Dropbox cloud storage, MicroSD card, NAS storage, PC or your mobile device.
- Live Viewing and Video Management Software
- Free Android/ iOS mobile apps and professional 36 channels Video Management Software for live monitoring and archiving.
- Robust IP66 rated housing
- The PIC1008WN offers an IP66 rated housing which provides a full protection against dust particles and powerful water jets.
- Power over Ethernet (Passive PoE, requires the use of provided power adaptor and injector)
- PIC1008WN uses Power over Ethernet which passes electrical power along with data over the Ethernet cable. This methods enables the camera to be mounted anywhere especially when no electrical wall socket is available nearby.
** Unauthorised modification to lengthen the power adaptor cable length (cutting and adding additional cable by soldering) is not supported and will void the power adaptor warranty. Any damage to the IPCam will also void the IPCam warranty.