The PROLiNK® PSG2401M 24-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit L2 Managed Switch is a switching hub which allows you to connect up to 24 devices at a single time. The PROLiNK® PSG2401M has 24 x 10/100/1000M Gigabit ports with Auto-MDI/ MDIX feature. Each individual port can automatically toggle between full-duplex and half-duplex mode and is able to address crossover cable problems without any hassle.
Operating on a Store-and-Forward switching method, the PROLiNK® PSG2401M seeks to eliminate bad data frames from the network ensuring a high level of error-free network traffic. The PROLiNK® PSG2401M offers a cost-effective solution for home and small office users, campus LAN environments and small/medium enterprises.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p standards
- Supports Web Management and Management Console for configuration and monitoring
- Supports traditional STP/RSTP/MSTP 2 link protection technology; greatly improve the ability of fault tolerance, and redundancy backup to ensure stable operation of the network
- 24 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, supports Auto MDI/MDIX · 2 x 10/100/1000Mbps SFP ports · Supports Full/Half duplex transfer mode for 10/100Mbps; Full duplex for 1000Mbps
- Supports QoS (quality of service), port mirror, Link aggregation protocol
- Store-and-Forward switching method
- Supports up to 8K MAC addresses auto-learning and auto-aging
- Dynamic LED Indicators for easy status monitoring and hassle-free problem diagnosis
- Robust metal frame, can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a 19” rack
- Green Ethernet technology reduces energy consumption and extends product life