The PROLiNK® PSG2420M 24-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Switch is a rack-mountable switching hub that allows you to connect up to 24 devices at a time. The sturdily built device comes with a robust metal housing that provides optimised workspace efficiency.
Each individual port is able to receive and transmit traffic at the full dedicated wire speed. Operating on a Store-and-Forward switching method, the PSG2420M seeks to eliminate bad data frames from the network; ensuring a high level of error-free network traffic. The PROLiNK PSG2420 offers a cost-effective solution for SOHO users, internet cafes, campus LAN environments and small/medium businesses.
- Supports Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Auto MDI/ MDIX)
Store-and-Forward switching method
- Eliminates bad data packets from the network
- Supports 1000Mbps in Full-Duplex mode
Rack Mountable Design
- Robust metal frame, can be placed on a desktop and or mounted on a 19” rack mount
Jumbo Frame Support
- Allows a much larger frame size of up to 9261 Bytes to be sent over a network