The PROLiNK® PSG801P 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit PoE Switch is a switching hub which allows you to connect up to 8 devices at a single time. The PROLiNK® PSG801P has 8 x 10/100/1000M Gigabit ports with each individual port automatically toggle between full-duplex and half-duplex mode and is able to address crossover cable problems without any hassle.
Operating on a Store-and-Forward switching method, the PROLiNK® PSG801P seeks to eliminate bad data frames from the network ensuring a high level of error-free network traffic. The PROLiNK® PSG801P offers a cost-effective solution for home and small office users, campus LAN environments and small/medium enterprises.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p standards
- 8 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Auto-negotiation RJ45 ports with PoE function
- Supports PoE power up to 30W for each PoE port; total power budget up to 140W
- Supports PoE IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at compliant Powered Device (PD)
- Supports Full/Half duplex transfer mode for 10/100Mbps; Full duplex for 1000Mbps
- Store-and-Forward switching method
- Supports up to 4K MAC address table with auto-learning and auto-aging
- Dynamic LED Indicators for easy status monitoring and hassle-free problem diagnosis
- Robust metal frame, can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a 19” rack
- Internal 150W power adapter supply