The PROLiNK® PIC1010WP True Plug & Play Pan/Tilt Wireless IP Camera is an easy to set up IP Camera with no complicated router settings or network configurations. Its’ High Definition Megapixel camera coupled with Dual-lens automatic day/ night switching, will definitely give you high quality images for crisp and clear live video monitoring through day and night, whether on LiveView software and/ or the smartphone application.
With the built-in MicroSD card slot, your videos can also be stored and playback easily. In addition, PIC1010WP allows time lapse recording on the SD card. The PIC1010WP also comes with multiple detection technologies for maximum monitoring effectiveness in minimizing false detections under different circumstances.
- High Definition Megapixel
- High Definition 720p with 1280 x 800 resolution at 30fps. Support the latest H.264 technology in video compression.
- Pan / Tilt
- Motorized Pan/Tilt functions dramatically improves surveillance area.
- Dual Lens (Day and Night vision)
- Equipped with auto switching dual lens and image sensors for clearer visuals. One specially tuned for day-time and the other for night-time.
- 2-Way Audio Communication (Built-in Microphone and Speaker)
- With built-in Microphone and Speaker, you can now communicate with your loved ones wherever you are.
- Time-Lapse Video Recording
- Capturing days or weeks’ worth of video and replay in only a few minutes.
- Advanced Alarm Detection Technology
- Motion detection – Detects moving objects such as human, vehicles, etc.
- Sound detection – Detects sound activity such as breaking glass, etc.
- Push Notification
- Any alert triggered by Motion or Sound can be pushed to your mobile devices instantly.
- Multiple Recording Methods
- Record directly to Dropbox cloud storage, MicroSD card, NAS storage, PC or even on your mobile.
- Extra Long Power Cord
- 3 meter long power cord for ease of installation.
** Unauthorised modification to lengthen the power adaptor cable length (cutting and adding additional cable by soldering) is not supported and will void the power adaptor warranty. Any damage to the IPCam will also void the IPCam warranty.