PSI Hybrid Series is a hybrid inverter which combines solar system, AC utility, and battery power source to supply continuous power. It is suitable for the remote areas where the cost of utility is too high or emergency usage when utility is not stable. The system will supply the load and feed power back to the utility grid when the PV energy output is available. When the PV energy output is not sufficient for connected loads, the inverter will convert to the utility grid at the same time.
Key Features & Benefits
- Islanding detection methods: Frequency, voltage and utility impedance
- Build-in MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function
- High efficiency with wide range operation
- Adjustable charging current
- Charging current regulated to meet MPPT, when charged from the PV array
- Three step charging: Bulk, Absorption, and Floating.
- Protection against over voltage
- Cold start : the unit can start on battery