We are looking for qualified candidate who loves challenges and wants to make a difference in your care
Product DEVELOPMENT Manager
- Degree in Electronic, Computer or Multimedia Engineering
- Minimal of 3 years working experience in Broadband Internet, Wireless, and Smart Home product development and support.
- Excellent product ownership and project management skills.
- Proactive with the ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to articulate customers’ requirements into technical requirements
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Chinese-speaking counterparts)
- Identify and define the product requirement for the targeted market(s) segment.
- Plan and manage the product life cycle working with partners.
- Build-up strategic partnership with technologies provider to enhance product differentiator.
- Understand the current market trends and analyse competitor products offering.
- Drive new product roadmaps.
- Track and analyse product performance with the Sales and Support team.
- Hands-on product validation, working with R&D in ensuring product functionality and performance as according to specification.
- Drive continuous product enhancement and improve product test plan.
- Organize product training for internal Sales and overseas partners.
- Additional roles as required by the job.
sales manager (regional)
- Degree in Business Administration or IT or Engineering
- Preferred at least 2 years of sales experience in Tech/IT industry or related field
- Experience in B2B platform would be a major plus
- Clear understanding of market trends and current/potential competitors
- Self-motivated, hardworking and able to work independently with strong sales drive
- Strong/solid analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Set and fulfill given sales targets that aligns with the overall business direction and brand consistency.
- Ability to communicate and liaise with clients to resolve all sales enquiries.
- Implement sales and marketing strategies for market penetration.
- Conduct regular visits, trainings and meetings with distributor’s sales and technical team as well as channels/dealers.
- Identify and approach potential clients, projects or new market to create new business opportunities.
- Report on sales performance as well as necessary suggestion and implementations for improvement.