Wireless N300 Ceiling AP
- Supports 802.11n MIMO with total aggregated data rate up to 300Mbps
- Supported power options: Power over Ethernet (802.3af) through POE switch, Power over Ethernet (802.3af) through POE Injector, or DC (12V 1A) for convenient and ease of installation
- Supports both Thin / Fat AP mode, through software switchable-mode
- Equipped with 1x Ethernet WAN/POE port and 1x Ethernet LAN port
- Supports Multi-SSID up to 4 allowing different connectivity ranges for different user categories
- Simple mounting design for easy installation onto ceiling or wall
- Fast roaming for seamless mobility by automatically switching devices from one AP to the other with a smooth transition
- Works with Hardware wireless controller enabling administrators to easily manage the APs
- Supports Captive portal through hardware controller providing ease of Wi-Fi guests authentication
The PROLiNK® PAN1201 is a 300Mbps high performance Ceiling Wireless Access Point. It complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard with up to 300Mbps data rate. It is equipped with MIMO antenna allowing it to have wider indoor coverage. The PAN1201C is also equipped with in-built IEEE 802.3af PoE capability; user no longer have the need to run power cable.
The AP works with Wireless Controller to allow ease of setup and management.